Home
.

Spend £20 or more online and get £5 OFF!
That's a saving of up to 25%
Just click on the Domino's Widget on the right hand size of this page. then follow the instructions on screen to place your order and at the payment screen when it asks you for a promotional voucher code, please enter

QVKKGMKY

Not valid with any other offers. Please see http://www.dominos.co.uk/ for full terms and conditions.
You can follow us on Twitter for more last minute deals and special offers or why not become a Fan on Facebook







.

Flat Battery While You're Out? It's no longer a problem!

I was foolish enough to venture into The Trafford Centre today, not Christmas Shopping I hasten to add, but trying to sort my glasses out so that I can actually see when I make your pizzas when I literally stumbled across this machine.

Vodafone Trafford Centre Charger


I think it's such a neat idea and a great example of how to be in touch with what is happening in your customers' lives that I thought it was worth sharing with you.

It's nothing more than a Charging Station for your electronic device, be it your phone, iPod or other mp3 player, your Nintendo DS, camera or indeed your razor!

So overcome with excitement was I that I didn't check out whether it comes with a range of adapters or if it is just a plug socket that you connect your device and charger up to.

You lock your ED (that's an Electronic Device) into the cupboard, go off and do your shopping, come back an hour later and hey presto your ED is good to go again!

Easy as that! Piece of Cake! Job Done!

It's located in The Vodafone Shop on The Lower Mall right opposite Vision Express who, by the way, also managed to fix my glasses so now I can see again.